Halfway House, Bontddu - 1870s Albumen Photgraph
Tyn-y-Groes (1870s Albumen Photo)
Outside The Angel Hotel in 1905
Pandy Mill - Albumen Photo
Closeup of a Stereoscope of St. Marys Church.
Dr. Williams School, Dolgellau, from the North-West
Early 1950s Photography of The Old Castle Garage and Tyre Depot (now Barclays Bank).
Pandy Rodyn, Dolgellau in 1896
The Dolgellau Fire Brigade in 1909
Buildings Beside the Afon Aran (Victorian Stereoscope)
Dolgelly Magic Lantern